Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Gig A Huge Success!!!


Hey Rockers!

The band rocked the 2009 New Years Eve show with special guests Murmur. The show was packed with old and new friends and the band cranked out a mix of cover tunes and music from Me, Myself & You! The crowd ate up the tunes and the dance floor was packed all night long. I even had a chance to jam with my good friend Larrie Blancher from 13 Aces and Murmur who performed flawlessly I might add!

The new CHIP GALL BAND T's were a huge hit and sales surpassed what I expected (special thanks to everyone who bought shirts and CD's!!) and people who hadn't heard my music before bought CD's for the first time which was so cool!

A big thanks to Donny and Jackie Wetlauffer for organizing the show and Tuxedo Bill for providing PA and DJ tunes for the night. A special thanks to my band guys for doing such a great job and taking time away from their families to rehearse for the event.

2010 will be a wicked year for THE CHIP GALL BAND with the addition of new members my good friends Chris Caron on bass guitar from SYRE and Steve Pelly on drums. I am also looking forward to releasing my next CD "BELIEVE" whcih will be out in the spring.

That's it for now rockers an we will see ya'll soon!

Cheers Chip

No comments: